Monthly Archives: June 2013
So as Todd was laying in bed it occurred to him that there was more to this story… His friend of a friend who had received the text messages from the suicide victim was continuing to direct text messages to her lost friend. Of course her phone would inform her that the texts could not go through and he did not respond. Despite this, she felt her replies did somehow make it across the great divide and to this day she continues to communicate with her dead friend. Perhaps as therapy or perhaps she’s channeling a continuation of their friendship through the ether of time. Just an ongoing open line on the Ghost Phone.
Let me ask you, if you had an opportunity for one phone call with a dead person, who would it be? This is also the theme of one of my previous screenplays yet to be produced, entitled, EDISON’S ELECTRICAL ELEPHANT EXPERIMENTS.
Okay, so I’m working with my buddy Todd as we start to promote our feature film GHOST PHONE. He tells me, “I was visiting my ‘Energy Therapist’ and she told me the following story: A friend committed suicide by jumping off the Taos Gorge Bridge about a year ago. Afterwards another friend received text messages from the dead man. The first one stated that he wanted to score some heroin. The second one was a message was to say hello to a friend of his. And the third one was to tell her that things were okay on the other side and he was sorry that they were sad that he was gone.” We’d like to hear if any of you have had similar experiences or heard of them. Please pass this on…
Okay, back to Land Sales Info. First let’s just list everything and then I’ll wax poetic about each piece.
1) 8 Acre & 10 Acre Lots. Our most popular area is above the John Dunn Bridge on the westside of the Rio Grande Gorge. It’s a three mile stretch right up against the protected buffer zone of the Historic Rio Grande Gorge National Monument. Prices range from $39,000 to $59,000. Here’s the view from one of our 8 acre Lots which has it’s entire north boundary up against the protected National Monument Land.
2) CERRO MONTOSO, is a mountain top we own and is the home of the Taos Talking Pictures Filmmaker’s Colony. I’ll do a more detailed blog on that in a separate listing. But, we have a total of 115 acres left available on top of this beautiful mountain. It’s rugged and tough to get to up the final stretch of about a half mile. We can sell you a 20 acre parcel up there for $39,000. You get to hike around and customize your 20 acres out of the total 115 acres available. Take a look at one of the views below…(it’s impossible to capture all of the various views in one photo.
3) LAMA 11 Acres $78,000…Baba Ram Dass land. We’re got a seasonal spring running across the property in the springtime when we have water in the mountains. Check out the movie OFF THE MAP which was shot up around this land to get a more detailed idea of it’s beauty. For now I’ll paste one photo of Lama below and again I’ll do a more detailed blog in a bit
5) CIELITO LINDO 20 to 80 Acres $39,000 to $125,000. This is part of a strawbale home community just up the highway from the Greater World Earthship Community. Eight miles past the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge. Here’s a photo below…
6) IN TOWN 1/3 to 3/4 acre Lots. A 1/3 acre lot is $49,000 (Owner Financing $5,000 cash down and $500/month payments). Now we come into town where we have lots on Este Es Road and RubyDu Lane, just down from Rio Grande Ace Hardware. Full utilities at the lot lines. Great Location! And we allow modular homes. Here’s a photo below…
Okay, I’m tired from all this listing stuff, but we have even more. I’ve got a 1/2 acre parcel on the main highway just a 1/4 mile north of the El Prado Post Office behind our Best Price North Storage facility. This would be perfect for someone looking to build a primo office/warehouse facility.
And, I’ve got a 3/4 acre Lot with highway frontage on the main drag to Santa Fe. It’s one mile south of the Ranchos de Taos Post Office and across from the gun/saddle store with the yellow blinking bulbs sign on the highway.
And, one more SPECIAL 40 acres is available above the John Dunn Bridge. We’re asking $129,000 and it has Frontage on the Wild & Scenic River/National Monument land up against the gorge. And, we have a special discount exceeding the $5,000 offer, but you’ve got to be a PLAYER…if you know what I mean…So, here’s the last photo for this blog…
SO, CALL JEFF @ 575-770-2685
AD #1: Todd Gravelle
AD #2: Ruby Jackson
AD #3: Rita O’Connell
AD #4: Jeff Jackson