Category Archives: Land in Taos
Ghost Phone: Hear the Buzz!
We’ve done it! After five years of toiling in the gladiator pit of indie filmmaking, GHOST PHONE is now in theaters! We parked ourselves at the Storyteller 7 in Taos a couple days ago and interviewed people as they came out of movie. We could tell you what was said, but it’s so much easier for you to just watch the video.
If you haven’t seen GHOST PHONE yet, take some advice from the people in the video below and see the movie–four or five times. We’re running through December 19, 2013. On December 23, 2013 Taos Mayor Darren Cordova will draw the winning ticket on Taos Plaza. Think about packing the moving van, because you just might be a winner!
We’ve also received some good newspaper and television coverage. Check these links out:
Albuquerque Journal: “‘Ghost Phone’ Moviegoers Can Become Landowners.”
KOB-TV: “Independent Movie Could Mean 5 Acres of Land.”
Albuquerque Arts: “Ghost of a Revival in Taos?”
Summit Daily: “See movie ‘Ghost Phone’ in Dillon; get a chance to win land in Taos, N.M.”
Jeff and Darien
THE TAOS LAND LIST: Taos Land on Sale this Week Only w/$5,000 DISCOUNT
Okay, back to Land Sales Info. First let’s just list everything and then I’ll wax poetic about each piece.
1) 8 Acre & 10 Acre Lots. Our most popular area is above the John Dunn Bridge on the westside of the Rio Grande Gorge. It’s a three mile stretch right up against the protected buffer zone of the Historic Rio Grande Gorge National Monument. Prices range from $39,000 to $59,000. Here’s the view from one of our 8 acre Lots which has it’s entire north boundary up against the protected National Monument Land.
2) CERRO MONTOSO, is a mountain top we own and is the home of the Taos Talking Pictures Filmmaker’s Colony. I’ll do a more detailed blog on that in a separate listing. But, we have a total of 115 acres left available on top of this beautiful mountain. It’s rugged and tough to get to up the final stretch of about a half mile. We can sell you a 20 acre parcel up there for $39,000. You get to hike around and customize your 20 acres out of the total 115 acres available. Take a look at one of the views below…(it’s impossible to capture all of the various views in one photo.
3) LAMA 11 Acres $78,000…Baba Ram Dass land. We’re got a seasonal spring running across the property in the springtime when we have water in the mountains. Check out the movie OFF THE MAP which was shot up around this land to get a more detailed idea of it’s beauty. For now I’ll paste one photo of Lama below and again I’ll do a more detailed blog in a bit
4) SUNSHINE VALLEY 40 Acres…This is our last 40 acres available up against the Rio Grande Gorge on the eastside. The water table is only 90 feet down. More details to follow. Here’s a photo below…
5) CIELITO LINDO 20 to 80 Acres $39,000 to $125,000. This is part of a strawbale home community just up the highway from the Greater World Earthship Community. Eight miles past the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge. Here’s a photo below…
6) IN TOWN 1/3 to 3/4 acre Lots. A 1/3 acre lot is $49,000 (Owner Financing $5,000 cash down and $500/month payments). Now we come into town where we have lots on Este Es Road and RubyDu Lane, just down from Rio Grande Ace Hardware. Full utilities at the lot lines. Great Location! And we allow modular homes. Here’s a photo below…
Okay, I’m tired from all this listing stuff, but we have even more. I’ve got a 1/2 acre parcel on the main highway just a 1/4 mile north of the El Prado Post Office behind our Best Price North Storage facility. This would be perfect for someone looking to build a primo office/warehouse facility.
And, I’ve got a 3/4 acre Lot with highway frontage on the main drag to Santa Fe. It’s one mile south of the Ranchos de Taos Post Office and across from the gun/saddle store with the yellow blinking bulbs sign on the highway.
And, one more SPECIAL 40 acres is available above the John Dunn Bridge. We’re asking $129,000 and it has Frontage on the Wild & Scenic River/National Monument land up against the gorge. And, we have a special discount exceeding the $5,000 offer, but you’ve got to be a PLAYER…if you know what I mean…So, here’s the last photo for this blog…
SO, CALL JEFF @ 575-770-2685
The Legend of Taos Mountain: Mumford & Sons Concert Inspires Taos Land Promotion
AD #1: Todd Gravelle
AD #2: Ruby Jackson
AD #3: Rita O’Connell
AD #4: Jeff Jackson